DAY-1: Delhi-Dharamsala(25 April, Friday)
Fly from Delhi to Dharamsala. On arrival at airport in Dharamsala transfer to Hotel in Mcleod Ganj (Upper Dharamsala)
DAY-2: Dharamsala(26 April, Saturday)
Orientation tour of Dharamsala and meet your Yoga Teachers and other fellow travelers.
DAY-3: Yoga Trek Starts: Mcleod Ganj-Satobari-Kareri(27 April, Sunday)
After a short drive from Mcleod Ganj you reach Satobari, the starting point of the trek. It is 4 to 5 hours walk from Satobari to Kareri village where we camp in a beautiful location by the side of fresh Himalayan stream. Afternoon introduction with the Yoga Teacher.
DAY-4: Kareri Village(28 April, Monday)
Morning Practice Yoga and meditation. After breakfast for for a short nature walk upto Nauli village. Walk back to camp for lunch. After lunch relax in the nearby river. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Dinner and overnight in camp.
DAY-5: Kareri Village(29 April, Tuesday)
Morning Practice Yoga and meditation. After breakfast for a village Walk into Kareri village. Back to camp for lunch.. After lunch relax in the nearby river. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Dinner and overnight in camp.
DAY-6: Kareri - Bahl 5/6 hours walk(30 April, Wednesday)
Morning Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast we wind up our camp and move the the next camping place at Bahl village. It is 5 to 6 hours walk to reach the next village where we camp by the side of a river. Afternoon practice Yoga and meditation in the camp.
DAY-7: Bahl - Triund 5 hours walk(01 May,Thursday)
Morning practice Yoga and meditation in the camp. After breakfast we start walking to our last and most beautiful camping place at Triund. It is 4 to 5 hours walk to reach Triund. Triund is an alpine meadow situated on top of a plateau with superb view of the snow covered peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Afternoon practice Yoga and meditation. Over night stay in tents.
DAY-8: Triund(02 May, Friday)
Morning practice Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast go for a 2 hours hike up the mountain to reacha small temple situated on top of a hill. Pooja will be performed at temple for all the participants. Later walk back to Triund. Afternoon Yoga and meditation.
DAY-9: Triund(03 May, Saturday)
Morning Yoga and meditation. After breakfast relax and enjoy the view at Triund. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Evening dinner with bonfire.
DAY-10: Triund- Mcleod Ganj. 4 hours walk(04 May, Sunday)
Morning free. After breakfast walk down to Bhagsu Nag. Trek ends near waterfall in Bhagsu Nag. Lunch at a Restaurant in Bhagsu Nag. Check in Hotel in Mcleod Ganj.
DAY-11: Depart Dharamsala(05 May, Monday)
Morning transfer to airport in Dharamsala for flight to Delhi. End of the tour.
The Package cost Includes :
- All trekking / Camping arrangements with accommodation in A Frame alpine tents on twin sharing, kitchen tent, dinning tent, dry pit toilet tent, etc.
- All meals during the trek starting with lunch on first day of the trek(27 April) till Lunch on last day of the trek(04 May).
- Trekking guide, cook, camp helper,etc.
- All Yoga and meditation lesions under the expert guidance of a Yoga Teacher.
- Bottled water for drinking during the entire yoga trek.
The Cost does not Includes :
- Hotel Accomodation in Dharamsala before and after the trek. (We can arrange the same on extra cost)
- Transportation before and after the trek to/from Dharamsala. (We can arrange the same on extra cost)
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks, laundry, bottled water
Hotels In Dharamshal-Mcleodganj
Nishaad Resorts Dharamshala/SIMILAR
Best Western Indraprastha Resort And Spa Hotel/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank