Tour Start : Delhi To Shimla By Volvo Bus
Arrive Delhi (Chanderlok Building, 36 Janpath, New Delhi / ISBT ) Volvo Ac bus start from @8.30 Pm Delhi to Shimla, overnight Journey.Shimla : "The queen of Hills", capital city of Himachal Pradesh is a popular tourist destination in India. The britishers discovered it in 1819. They used to call shimla their tiny bit of England. Shimla is the largest hill station and erstwhile (Summer Capital of British in india). Shimla offer most attractive spots nearby it.
DAY-1 Shimla Half Day City Tour
After reaching Shimla check in at hotel (early check in is subject to availability) normal check in time will be at 1200 hrs ).Afternoon is reserved for half day city tour covering Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall and the Ridge. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.Visiting Places : Jakoo Hill - The top of the hill is 2 km away from ridge. The Hill of Jakhoo towers over shimla has long been crowned with temple dedicated to Bhagwan Hanuman. Various legends are told of the significance of this spot that Hanuman Ji stopped here while searching for the Sanjivini plant. Advance Study : Indian Institute of Advance Study, This magnificent building, built in Elizabeth Style of English renaissance was completed in 1888. The Mall : One cant miss the mall in shimla, it is not only a shopping centre but also a well maintained level of about 500m where people spend their leisure hours walking to & fro.
DAY-2 Shimla Full Day Tour Kufri & Mashobra
After breakfast, excursion to Kufri and Mashobra and return back to hotel at afternoon. Rest of the day is reserved for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.Kufri : (Altitude 2622 m) known for its ski runs kufri. 16kms away from shimla, attracts the largest number of tourists who come to shimla it has a backdrop of peaks covered with snow. Kufri Fun Campus : The famous tourist destination of Kufri will now have an added attraction with the opening of an amusement park having facilities for adventure sports. Himalayan Nature Park : The Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri, one of the popular locations around Shimla, is located at a distance of 16 km. Along with the zoo and nature park, tourists can also engage in horse riding. Green Valley : Green Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Shimla. Noted for its elite beauty, this is a stopover on the way to Kufri from Shimla. The place is ideal for photographing as it offers some of the most mesmerizing sights that nature has to offer. The criss-crossed mountains seem to have been blanketed under carpets of greens and it is one of the most photographed sights in Shimla.
DAY-3 Shimla to Delhi Journey
Breakfast in hotel and check out at 7:30 Am from the hotel. board the bus from bus stand for onward/return journey to Delhi by Ac Volvo bus.
- Delhi Shimla Delhi Volvo bus tickets for couple.
- All Shimla sightseeing cover by Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Shimla hotel.
- All accommodation for 02 Night’s in Shimla using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Delhi pickup from airport/Rly station and drop at Bus stand * Could be arranges at an extra cost.
- Delhi Shimla Delhi Volvo Bus Tickets for a couple.
- All Shimla sightseeing with Tata Indigo / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Tata Indigo / Swift desire / similar car.
The Package Includes Transportation
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank