DAY-1 Chindigarh - Shimla
Pickup from Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 117 Kilometers from Chandigarh and will take 3-4 hours to reach. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab. On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Check in and overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY-2 Shimla – Kufri –Shimla
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for the sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit several prominent attractions like the Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple and Christ Church. In the afternoon, proceed for an excursion to Kufri from Shimla where you can rejuvenate yourself amidst the dense forests, snow-capped mountains and exotic flora and fauna. Evening time is completely free to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Kufri region. Visit Fagu, a picturesque small village, Indira Gandhi Holiday Home and enjoy horse riding in the splendid apple orchids. Get yourself free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Shimla Kufri.Return to your hotel, visit mall road and do shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY-3: Shimla - Chandigarh
After breakfast and check out from hotel, visit the nearby Tata Devi Temple situated on a hill top. From here you can see the panoramic views of Shimla on one side and Kasauli on the other side. Travel to Chandigarh and dropping at Airport / railway station. On the way stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits.
- All accommodation for 02 Night’s in Shimla using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Shimla , Kufri, Fagu all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank