DAY-1 Chandigarh to Shimla (120 km / 4 hrs.)
On your arrival at Chandigarh railway station / airport you will be met by our driver and he will drive you to Shimla (4 hrs) via Barog, Solan. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab.On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and rope-way at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Enroute you will stop for lunch break at Barog ( 2 hrs from Chandigarh)and comfort breaks and would have enough time to stop for photo breaks. You will reach Shimla in the evening and will transfer to Home stay / hotel in Shimla. Evening is free to walk around the mall road of Shimla.
DAY-2 Shimla – Local Sightseeing
Today after breakfast we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Indian Institute of advance Studies, Army Museum, Jakhoo temple, visit to the years old Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like , Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road. Overnight stay in shimla.
DAY-3: Shimla – Local Sightseeing with a Trip to Kufri Naldehra
Today after breakfast we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Kufri and Naldehra Valley. We will visit Green valley, Yak Point, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park with mini zoo famous for Himalayan Pheasants. You can also visit Mahasu Peak, in Kufri the highest point at Kufri and take a spectacular view of the Central Himalayas. You can walk up to the Mahasu Peak or even take a Himalayan Pony ride to the top of the peak. visit to the famous picnic spots around Shimla which include Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra. Enjoy horse / Yak ride, see Himalayan national park at Kufri. See apple orchards at Mashobra, Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
DAY-4: Shimla to Manali (270 km / 9 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will check out from the hotel in Shimla and will drive you to Manali. It is a beautiful day of drive through the beautiful valleys of Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi devi temple, Kullu. The valley in between Mandi to Manali, we drive along the beas river and the drive is full of scenic views and we will stop for various picture breaks, lunch break and comfort breaks on the way. If interested we will visit the Traditonal shawl weaving factories in Kullu. Later on continue our drive to Manali where we will arrive by evening. On arrival In Manali check in to your hotel and evening is free to explore the local market of Manali.
DAY-5: Manali-Rohtang pass – Snow Point ( 100Kms / 6-7 Hrs).
Early Morning proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass after visiting Hadimba Devi temple first. En route we will visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow 09 – 10 months in a year) is the most visited tourist spot. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass. After enjoying this snowy heaven, take a sledge ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi,Nehru Kund. Evening drive Back to Manali night stay in Manali.
DAY-6: Manali Chandigarh (310 kms / 10 hrs).
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Chandigarh. Dropping at Chandigarh railway station / airport for onward journey.
- All accommodation for 05 Night’s in Shimla Manali using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Shimla Kufri, Manali, Rohtang pass, Solang Valley all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla/SIMILAR
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank