DAY-1 Delhi - Shimla (343Kms / 8Hrs)
Upon arrival in Delhi, Pickup from Airport or Rly Stn. Transfer to Shimla by personal Indigo Car. On Arrival Check in the Hotel, Overnight Stay
DAY-2 Shimla Sightseeing
Morning After breakfast visit various places of tourist interests in Shimla such as Christ Church, St. Michael's Cathedral, Shimla State Museum, Summer Hill, Annandale, Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, Sunset Point etc. In the evening return to the hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-3: Shimla Kufri Sightseeing
Today after breakfast in the hotel, full day excursion to Kufri and Fagu. Return to hotel in the afternoon and Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay is in the hotel.
DAY-4: Shimla - Delhi (Departure)
Morning After breakfast checkout from Hotel. Drive to Delhi with sweet memories of Honeymoon Tour.
- Accommodation in Pointed Hotels in Pointed Room on Twin Sharing basis (2 Person in one Room)
- All sight seeing, transfers by Indigo A/c Personal Car
- Note A/c will not run in Hilly Area
- Unlimited Tea/ Coffee on Demand
- Fruit Basket in the room.
- Flowering in Room First Night Only
- 1 Candle light Dinner
- 2 Glass Of Badam Milk Every Night
- 1 Honeymoon Cake
- Running hot & cold water All toll taxes, driver batta, fuel charges etc.
- Daily Morning Tea ,Breakfast,Dinner in hotels.
- All Taxes Inclusive
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla
Snow Valley Resorts Shimla
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank