DAY-1 Delhi- Manali
Arrive at Bus stand and transfer to manali by Volvo A/c bus. Overnight journey to Manali.
On arrival at manali. Pick- up from bus stand and transfer to hotel. Day free. Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY-3: Manali sightseeing
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most popular and frequently visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is generally closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Dinner and Overnight at hotel in Manali.
DAY-4: Manali - Kullu - Manali
After breakfast depart Manali and drive to Manikaran 75 kms /4 hours enroute Kullu, Manikaran is situated in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas and Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. For Hindus and Sikhs, Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many temples which were being visi and a gurudwara.After sightseeing at Manikaran, we would transfer you to Kullu (45 kms/2 hours); there would be a half day sightseeing tour of Kullu.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
DAY-5: Manali To Shimla
Morning after breakfast drive to shimla. Evening on arrival check in the hotel. Evening visit mall road. Overnight stay in Shimla hotel.
DAY-6: Shimla Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast in the hotel you will be visiting the various places of tourist interests in Shimla such as Christ Church, St. Michael's Cathedral, Shimla State Museum, Summer Hill, Annandale, Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, Sunset Point etc. In the evening ret drop to bus stand. Overnight journey to Delhi.
Morning arrive Delhi and return home with sweet memories of Manali Shimla Honeymoon Package.
- Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi Luxury Volvo a/c Bus tickets for 1 Couple
- Manali To Shimla Transfer by Personal Non A/c Car (Indica or Alto)
- All sightseeing and Transfers by (None A/c) Indica or Alto Car
- Accommodation in Pointed Honeymoon Special Hotels in Pointed Rooms
- Fruit Basket in Room On Arrival in Manali Hotel.
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner in Hotels. Total 4 Breakfast and 4 Dinners.
- 1 Candle Light Dinner in Manali.
- 2 Glass of Almond Milk Every Night in Manali.
- Flower Decoration in Room For First Night in Manali.
- 1 Bottle of Apple Wine in Manali.
- 1 Honeymoon Cake in Manali.
- All Taxes
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.,
- All Entrance Fees
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla/SIMILAR
Hotel Samrat Regency in Shimla
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank