DAY-1: Chandigarh to Manali. (310 kms / 10 hrs)
On arrival at Chandigarh airport/Railway station met by our driver and he will drive you to Manali via Bilaspur, Mandi, Kullu. Enroute you will stop for various photo stops and comfort breaks including the lunch break. You will arrive Manali by late evening and enroute you will visit Pandoh dam, Hanogi devi temple. Overnight stay in hotel in Manali.
DAY-2: Manali local Sightseeing
Today morning on arrival at Manali around 08:00 A.M, you will be pickup by our driver and transfer to the hotel in Manali. After Breakfast and freshen up yourself we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Manali and will visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth temple, Vashisht hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar . Evening is free to visit the Tibetian Market , the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
DAY-3: Manali-Rohtang pass – Snow Point (100Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Rohtang Pass – to have fun with the snow. En route we will visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow 09 – 10 months in a year) is the most visited tourist spot. We will also take you to visit Solang Valley. You can enjoy adventure sports here like, skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride etc. Evening drive Back to Manali. Second night in the same hotel in Manali.Please Note-: Rohtang Pass remains close from Mid October to Early may for the tourists, due to heavy snowfall, in such case we will take you for the sightseeing of Solang Valley and snow point, as per the possibility.
DAY-4: Manali – Manikarn – back to Kullu. (135 kms / 7-8 hrs)
Today Morning after breakfast at 08: 30 A.M we will drive you to Manikaran via Kullu. Manikaran situated on the right bank of river Parvati in the Parbati valley of Kullu. This place is famous for hindu temple, sikh gurudwars along with its hot sulphur springs . The water of the hot natural sulphur spring is also said to be cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati. Enroute you will also visit Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu, can also do white water rafting at Babeli, visit the Kullu traditional Shawl weaving factories. Overnight stay in hotel In Kullu.
DAY-5: Kullu to Chandigarh (290 kms / 8-9 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Chandigarh via Kullu, Aut, Hanogi devi temple and Pandoh Dam. Today if interested you can stop to do the white water rafting near Kullu at Babeli on the river Beas. Later on continue our drive to Chandigarh. Enroute we will stop for various photo stops , lunch break and comfort breaks . We will arrive Chandigarh by evening, where you will stay overnight in a hotel.
DAY-5: Fly back to your place
After breakfast as per your flight schedule / train schedule we will drive and drop you at the Chandigarh airport / railway station to board your flight / train back to your home town. If time permits we can provide you a 2-3 hrs of a tour of Chandigarh and you can visit the Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden at Chandigarh.
This is where the tour ends. However, if you wish to stay longer in Chandigarh / Shimla we can make arrangements for you to be transferred to the airport / railway station / bus station at a later time. The same tour could be done from Delhi to Delhi back with a private car or even as a Volvo Honeymoon tour Package.
- All tour and sightseeing from Chandigarh to Manali and back to Chandigarh with Swift desire / similar car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room on arrival at Shimla.
- All accommodation for 04 Night’s in Chail and Shimla using neat and clean Standard / Deluxe / Luxury hotels as per your choice of the tour package and budget.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- 01 Honeymoon Special Cake during your stay at Shimla.
- Traditional welcome on arrival at Shimla.
- Toy Train tickets for a joy ride from Shimla to Shoghi.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
The Cost does not Includes
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- All tour and sightseeing with Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Swift desire / similar car.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Chandigarh
City Plaza Group Of Hotels
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank