DAY-1: Chandigarh – Kasauli
Arrival at Chandigarh Airport, and proceed to Kasauli, one of the hill station near Shimla, covered by high trees of pine and deodhars. Overnight Stay in Hotel in Kasauli.
DAY-2: Kasauli – Rampur – Sarahan
After breakfast leave for Sarahan by enroute visiting the exquisite palace of erstwhile Maharajah of Rampur Bushair, explore the town and then leave for the beautiful village of sarahan, perched High above the river Sutlej, sarahan is steeped in legend, hill architecture and the remarkable natural beauty, orchards and small villages. Overnight stay in Hotel in Sarahan.
DAY-3: Sarahan – Kalpa
After breakfast visit to Bhimakali temple, it is revered as one of the fifty one shaktipeeth. Leave for kalpha via reckong peo. arrival at hotel, from hotel most of the rooms facing jorkanden and the kinner kailash peak, considered as one of the mythical homes of Lord Shiva and by its side is a seventy nine foot rock formation that resembles a Shivalinga that changes the color as the day passes and is visible to the naked eye on a clear day. And in evening visit to buddhist Gompa, Hu Bu Lan Kar. Overnight stay in hotel in Kalpa Valley.
DAY-4: Kalpa – Sangla 2,758 metres / 9,048 feet, (40 kms).
After breakfast leave for the beautiful valley of sangla. The natural scenery all around and the eternal snow view are picturesque and charming. It is also known as Baspa valley since baspa river flows through this valley. Overnight stay in Camp/hotel in Sangla.
DAY-5: Sangla to Chitkul 3,450 metres / 11,318 feet and back to Sangla.
A day to have short comfortable walks around the area. This morning after breakfast we will be driving you to Chitkul ( 20 kms, total 1 hrs, each side – 3,450 metres / 11,318 feet.) which is the last village on Indian side on the Indo–Tibetan border. The village of Chitkul is like something from a fairy tale, and you will have a chance to walk slowly around it. The landscapes are stunning, and you will have plenty of time to enjoy them and talk to the local people. We will return to Sangla for lunch in the local restaurants and later the rest of the day is free to relax in the mountain landscape or if you like you can walk to another nearby villages or nature walk. We will have this second night at the same hotel / luxury tented accommodation at Sangla.
DAY-6: Sangla – Narkanda
After Breakfast leave for Narkanda, beautifully located with thick woods, and the majestic view of Hatu Peak. Evening free time at leisure to explore this small tiny village. Overnight stay in hotel in Narkanka.
Morning after breakfast leave for hatu peak visit situated at a height of 2000 feet above Shimla is the Hattu peak. It can be reached in an hour by trekking. You can also visit the Hattu Mata temple that is located over here. The Hattu peak is famous for its skiing activities and hiking and is teaming with adventure seekers during winters when it snows, making the place look like a white wonderland. Overnight stay in hotel in Narkanda.
DAY-8: Narkanda – Chandigarh
Morning after breakfast leave for Chandigarh airport drop. Journey ends here.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Manali
The Orchard Greens Manali
Hotels In Leh ladakh
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank