DAY-1: Delhi Arrive
Delhi by international flight. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to the hotel. Check-in time is 12 Noon. Overnight.
DAY-2: Delhi Amritsar Wagah Border.
At Arriving, transfert to Amritsar by cab. On arrival at Amritsar check in to the hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervor rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in hotel in Amritsar.
DAY-3: Golden Temple
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum. The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Afternoon drive to Dalhousie On arrival in this Himalayan hill resort check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy at leisure. We suggest you enjoy a walk along the mall road, Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
DAY-4: Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie (25 kms)
After breakfast at the hotel, we take you to Khajjiar, where you can enjoy Horse riding (Optional) and enjoy the sceneries . The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure. Evening drive back to Dalhousie.
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Dharamsala. On arrival in this Himalayan hill resort that is the abode of Dalai Lama, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy at leisure. We suggest you enjoy a walk alog te mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamsala.
After breakfast at the hotel, we take you to Bhagsunag temple, then We visit Norbulingka Institute which is perhaps one of its best in the world. The institute has its own temple, Museum, Meditation hall, one thousand, one hundred and seventy-three images of the Buddha decorate the forty-four foot high temple hall, visit Palampur. The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dharamsala.
DAY-6: Dharamshala to Delhi
Early morning, go back to Delhi by private car or by plane from Gaggal Airport Kangra
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Dharamshal-Mcleodganj
Nishaad Resorts Dharamshala/SIMILAR
Best Western Indraprastha Resort And Spa Hotel/SIMILAR
Hotels In Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Hotel Mini Swiss Khajjiar/SIMILAR
Himalayan Resorts Dalhousie/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank