DAY-1 Arrival Proceed for Dalhousie & Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Pathankot/Chakki Bank Railway Station & proceed for Dalhousie, a famous Hill Resort in Himachal Pradesh (85 Kms/2 Hours) which spreads over five low-level hills at the western edge of the Dhauladhar range, just east of the Ravi River. This place is situated at 6000-9000 feet above sea level. Check into the hotel. Local sightseeing at Dalhousie like Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and the last but not least old Churches of Dalhousie. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
DAY-2 Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie (25 kms)
After breakfast, proceed for Khajjiar which is a vast emerald green meadow with thick forested slopes of deodars. This place is also known as Gulmarg of Himachel Pradesh & mini Switzerland of India. It is 25 Kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 Kms from Kalatop. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. Enjoy zorbing & paragliding. Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level". You may enjoy paragliding here during peak tourist season. Back to Dalhousie in the evening. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
DAY-3: Proceed for Dharamshala/Mcleodganj & Local Sightseeing(130 kms / 3-4 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel & proceed for Dharamshala/Mcleodgang (130 Kms 3-4 Hours) which is a famous hill resort lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 kms North-East of Kangra town. This hill station is wooded with oak and conifer trees & snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. Check into the hotel. Replete with Tibetan culture and the residence of his holiness “The Dalai Lama”. Visit Dal lake, Bhagsu water falls and Tibetan Monastery. In the afternoon, visit Naddi village which affords a magnificent view of Dhauladhar mountain range to the north and the vast expanse of lush Kangra valley to the south. This place is situated far away from the hustle and bustle of the Mcleodganj market and provides complete peace of mind. Back to Dharamshala/Mcleodgang in the evening. Explore the local market and have shopping of Tibetian items. Overnight stay at Dharamshala/Mcleodganj.
DAY-4: Dharamshala Pathankot (80 kms)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Pathankot/Chakki Bank to drop at Railway Station for return journey.
- All accommodation for 03 Night’s in Dharamshala Dalhousie using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Dharamshal, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, Khajjiar Lake all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Dharamshal-Mcleodganj
Nishaad Resorts Dharamshala/SIMILAR
Best Western Indraprastha Resort And Spa Hotel/SIMILAR
Hotels In Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Hotel Mini Swiss Khajjiar/SIMILAR
Himalayan Resorts Dalhousie/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank