DAY-1: Arrive Delhi
On arrival to the airport Indian Horizons representative would welcome you and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
DAY-2: Delhi - Shimla
Morning after breakfast drive to Shimla enroute stop for lunch at Parwanoo where you can enjoy the cable car ride that would unfold before you the Shimla region. Overnight at Shimla.
DAY-3: Shimla - Kalpa
Morning after breakfast drive through the breathtaking gorges of the Greater Himalayas to Kalpa (2,900m/290-km). Looming in front of Kalpa is the impressive Kinner Kailash (6,050m), where mountain changes its colour several time in a day with change of weather condition. Overnight at Kalpa.
DAY-4: Kalpa - Recong Peo - Kalpa
Morning after breakfast drive to Recong Peo (2,290m/13-km) the new Buddhist monastery built to commemorate His Holiness Dalai Lama'' Kalchakra sermon. Later visit the ancient village of Pangi and drive back to Kalpa and take a short trek to village Rogi and Chinni village. These villages offer a good opportunity to observe the lifestyle of the inhabitants. Overnight at Kalpa.
DAY-5: Kalpa - Sangla Valley - Chitkul
Morning after breakfast drive to Baspa valley also known as the Sangla valley, it is by far the most beautiful valley of Himachal Pradesh full of wooded slopes as far as Chitkul (3,435m/80-km). Overnight at Chitkul.
DAY-6: Chitkul - Sangla Valley - Chitkul
Morning after breakfast trek through the lush green meadows to the grazing fields of Nagasti on the bank of river Baspa, after lunch on the riverbank return to the trekking camp in Chitkul. Overnight at Chitkul.
DAY-7: Chitkul - Sarahan
Morning after breakfast drive to Sarahan (1,920m/122-km) a beautiful village surrounded by apple orchards and dominated by Shrikhand Mahadev Peak (5,155m), which resembles a Shivling and is famous for the Bhimakali temple. Overnight at Sarahan.
DAY-8: Sarahan - Jalori Pass - Shoja
Morning after breakfast drive to Shoja via Jalori pass. Shoja is a small village 108-km away at an altitude of over 8,000 ft. The access to Shoja winds through thick forests alpine trees, which provide an untouched habitat to various species of flora & fauna. On arrival at Shoja, the landscape opens up into beautiful terraced fields followed by rolling meadows of wild flowers. One can explore the surroundings on bear trail, pheasant ridge or village trail. Overnight at Shoja.
DAY-9: Shoja - Jalori Pass
Early morning trek along the road to Jalori pass (4km/10,280 ft.) where one can appreciate the nature's bounty. A temple of Mahakali called Jalori Mata attracts a lot of pilgrims from faraway villages. After breakfast, trek to Raghupur fort ruins with packed lunch. The trek offers breathtaking views of the area as one crosses over the ridge. They unfold many legends of the past. Return to Jalori Pass in the evening. Overnight at Jalori Pass.
DAY-10: Jalori Pass - Sereolesar Lake - Jalori Pass
Morning after breakfast trek to Sereolesar Lake through a thickly forested narrow path. One can have an occasional view of the meadows beyond the thick curtain of the forests. The onward trek is smooth and downhill. A little before the lake, the alpine meadows dotted with the sheep of Gaddis give ample opportunities to a photographer on an artist. The Sereolesar Lake is worshipped and there is a temple of a deity called "Burinagin", who according to the legend had 100 Snake sons. After lunch trek back to the camp, which is an uphill and a little taxing walk (5km). Overnight at Jalori Pass.
DAY-11: Jalori Pass - Tirthan Valley - Goshani
Morning after breakfast drive to Goshani through the beautiful valley of Tirthan. Goshaini is a small village located in Tirthan valley along the banks of river Tirthan. It is the starting point for the treks to Bachleo Pass and the Great Himalayan National Park. Apple, pear orchards and the hills around add to the serenity of the village. The place is tremendously rich in birdlife. One can go fishing to one of the finest beats at Larji, which is just about 35-km away. Overnight at Goshani.
DAY-12: Goshani - Kullu - Delhi - Flight Back Home
Morning after breakfast drive to Kullu to board flight for Delhi. On arrival transfer to the International airport for your.
Important Note :
- This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
- In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
- Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Himachal Trip Experts. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Hotels In Shimla
Hotel Aachman Regency Shimla/SIMILAR
Hotels In Sangla Kinnaur Kalpa
Hotel Rupin River View Sangla
Hotel Prakash Regency Sangla
Hotel Apple Pine Kalpa
Hotel Rollingrang Kalpa
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank