DAY-1 Delhi – Amritsar (465 kms)
Reach in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi drive to Amritsar by Cab reach in Amritsar in the evening. On arrival at Amritsar check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-2 Amritsar Sightseeing
Today after breakfast drive to sightseeing of Jallainwala Bagh. Jallainwala Bagh also known as Amritsar massacre. In the afternoon proceed to visit Golden Temple. The Golden Temple in Amritsar, India is the most sacred place of the Sikh Religion. Evening drive to visiting Wagah Border and attend Beating Retreat ceremony. The ceremony takes place every evening before sunset at the Wagha Border (Reach the border by 04:30 PM). Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-3: Amritsar – Dharamshala(215 kms)
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to (4-5 hrs) Dharamshala. On arrival Dharamshala check in to the hotel. Evening free to explore the market. Dinner & overnight night stay in hotel.
DAY-4: Dharamshala - Local sightseeing - Dalhousie (130 kms)
After Breakfast check out from the hotel today drive to local sightseeing including official residence of Dalai lama in Mcleodganj, St John church & Bhagsunath temple, the oldest temple in Dharamshala and evening time drive to Dalhousie. On arrival in Dalhousie check in to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY-5: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie (25 kms)
Morning drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic Plateau known as the mini Switzerland of India and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. Enjoy zorbing & paragliding. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
DAY-5: Dalhousie – Delhi / Amritsar (480 Kilometers Delhi and 190 Kilometers Amritsar)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi or Amritsar as desire by cab. Evening Reach in Delhi or Amritsar and drop at airport or railway station as desired.
- All accommodation for 04 Night’s in Amritsar, Dharamshala Dalhousie using neat and clean Standard / deluxe hotels as per the package and cost of your choice.
- Amritsar Dharamshal, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, Khajjiar Lake all sightseeing with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Fruit basket in room at on arrival at Manali.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
- All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
- Service Tax of 3.50 %.
- Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Any kind of tips to the drivers / hotel staff.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotels In Dharamshal-Mcleodganj
Nishaad Resorts Dharamshala/SIMILAR
Best Western Indraprastha Resort And Spa Hotel/SIMILAR
Hotels In Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Hotel Mini Swiss Khajjiar/SIMILAR
Himalayan Resorts Dalhousie/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Himachal Trip Expert will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Shimla Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
State Bank Of India
Evergreen Himachal Tour & Travels
Punjab National Bank